Magicraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magicraft
Magicraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Games

2 posters

Go down

Other Games Empty Other Games

Post  Robbo2203 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 am

Feel free to post some games you like so people can check them out, please add a picture in a spoiler to make them viewable.
No MINECRAFT in this post please.

Thanks

Robbo2203
Admin

https://magicraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty Some Games i Play / Want

Post  Robbo2203 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:09 am

Some of the games i play are:

Magicka - Available on steam, although i dont have a picture check out my vids of it at my Channel on Youtube

Civilization V(5) - A Good game to play, its quite fun to build up a civilization as a choice of dfifferent World leaders. Expanding from 4000 BC up to about 4000 AD.

And a Couple of Xbox and Steam Games

Smile

Robbo2203
Admin

Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty Playstation 3 ONLY title

Post  tpsims Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:20 am

So you like creating. Do you have a PS3? If so, LittleBigPlanet2 (LBP2) is for you.
As long as it's viewed in 2D you'll be able to construct a game however you like, creating racing, puzzle and role-playing adventures using all of the game's new tools. You'll even be able to film and playback your own cut scenes and record your own sound effects.
When you're done you can upload your creation online and let other people see your work - as well as download whatever they've made. Of course the game comes with plenty of its own built-in levels and games, with plenty to see and do even if you never create anything yourself. But where would be the fun in that?

Key Features
  • D.I.Y. Gaming: The most versatile and easy to use game creation tool ever seen lets anyone create their own platform, puzzle, racing and role-playing games.
    Other Games PS3-LittleBigPlanet-2-GamePlay-1Other Games Little-Big-Planet-2-PS3-Screens
    Gamebook: Become part of the online community and browse other people's creations, see how often yours has been downloaded and play four-player matches together.
    Story Mode: Enjoy more than 40 new ready-made levels as you battle enemies across a wide range of game genres and themes from "Techno Renaissance" to "Hand-made Arcade". Other Games Gamescom-2010-LittleBigPlanet-2-Hands-On-Preview
    Inspect Gadgets: Make use of all new gadgets such as the grapple hook, power gloves and the "Creatinator" that sees Sackboy spit out whatever you decide.

A Bigger Toolbox: Powerful new creation tools including customisable heads-up displays and artificially intelligent Sackbots that you can program and control.

Other Games LittleBigPlanet-2
For more check out LittleBigPlanet.com
To look at the community & it's 3,000,000+ levels (even without a PlaystationNetwork(PSN) ID) check out lbp.me

tpsims
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty Little Big Planet 2? not for me

Post  Robbo2203 Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 am

Although it looks an amazing game and everything. I have an Xbox 360 so its not available to me.

Some other games i like are:
Minecraft Ofc remember no Minecraft
Halo Reach, Slightly, its my Fav Xbox game but not favorite game.
Although i rarely play it now, Heroes of Might and Magic V. Its a really good game which starts off with a town and a hero with a small army and u improve it loads. Check it out on Steam.

P.S. Add me on Steam for more info about other games i play. or if u wna play / talk with me abit. Samrobbo22

Robbo2203
Admin

Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty Re: Other Games

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum